By: Cody Hayes, President of Premier Auctions
Elevate your search for farmland and real estate, along with agricultural and industrial equipment, with the exceptional offerings of Premier Auctions. We offer a unique buying experience that combines speed, transparency, and convenience to help you get the assets you need for a fair price. If you are in the market, here are the 6 reasons why you should choose Premier Auctions:
- Unique items: At Premier Auctions, we often offer unique or one-of-a-kind items, providing an opportunity for buyers to acquire rare and valuable items that are difficult to find elsewhere. This is especially the case when dealing with farm or acreage dispersals where consignors are dispersing assets that have been collected over a long period of time, or are selling high-quality farm land. This also occurs during times of supply shortages, like we have witnessed in recent times. Sometimes you can only find your item at an auction, and Premier Auctions is often your best bet in these situations.
- There is a deal at every auction: Through a competitive bidding environment, more popular items can be sold at higher prices, however the opposite can be true for unique items that appeal to a smaller group of buyers. In these instances, a savvy buyer can often get a deal on an item, in particular when it is compared to purchasing that item new from a retail business.
- Transparency: Our auctions are conducted publicly and transparently, creating a level of accountability and helping to build trust with the seller and the buyer. Through our sophisticated online portal, every single bid we receive for every single item we sell is available to the public, forever. Further, we conduct 100% unreserved auctions, meaning that the highest bid takes the item home. No reserves and no minimum bids. You can bid and purchase with confidence through Premier Auctions.
- Convenience: Our auctions often offer a wide range of items in one location, providing a convenient opportunity for buyers to browse and purchase multiple items in a single transaction. This is especially true at our consignment sales at our two yard locations in Alix, AB. and Strathmore, AB. Through our combined 8 auctions held at these locations every single year, our buyers have the opportunity to purchase real estate, agricultural equipment, industrial equipment, acreage equipment, and sometimes even household items and antiques. The range of items at these auctions is truly amazing.
- Expertise: Our auctions are run by professionals with specialized knowledge, who can provide valuable insight and guidance throughout the buying process. Our team has over 80 years combined experience in the auction industry and we make that experience available to each and every buyer. We’re here for you and welcome the opportunity to assist you in any way we can,
- Investment: Some people buy items at auction as an investment, with the expectation of reselling them at a profit in the future. While a large number of people who buy from us are end-users, who prefer to take their purchases home and begin using them right away, we do have a group of savvy customers who buy from us and resell for a profit. We encourage all types of buyers to shop with us and we continue to be fascinated by people who have the ability to stay on top of market prices and make a profit buying and selling.
In conclusion, if you are looking for an elevated experience when it comes to buying at auction, look no further than Premier Auctions. Have questions? Call me any time at 403-669-1109. You can also email me at email@example.com.